Basecamp is one of the worlds most popular project management app, and now Proposify integrates with it. Here's how the integration works:
Go to your account settings and click on the Basecamp icon
Enter your account ID (in the URL when you're logged into Basecamp)
Allow Proposify to access Basecamp
After you connect your Basecamp account you'll be able to import contacts from Basecamp into Proposify.
When your proposals get accepted by your clients, we'll automatically export it as a project in Basecamp and upload a PDF of the proposal to your file section.
If you've selected the option, we'll also automatically invite your client into the Basecamp project.
If you're a Basecamp customer we hope this helps you streamline your process and save you time. If there's any additional functionality you'd like to see with our Basecamp integration please leave a comment below or email support.
You've been asking for more integrations
Regarding third party integrations, in the next two months we plan to focus on adding as many integrations as possible. Some of the more popular ones you've been asking for are Pipedrive, Xero, Base CRM, Zapier and more. If you haven't already please fill out the integrations survey so we can gauge the most popular apps to help prioritize our roadmap.
In addition to new apps we also want to refine and tighten our integration with existing apps that we will standardize across all new ones.
For example, our invoice integrations (Freshbooks, Harvest) allow you to automatically create a draft invoicing of your won proposals. We want to take this a step further and let you specify a percentage of the total, so that your draft invoice will be 50% (or whatever percentage you specify) instead of the full amount. Also regarding Harvest, we plan to add project management integration, similar to Basecamp, so that new projects are created when a proposal is accepted.
With our CRM integrations (Highrise, Salesforce), we plan to add more than just updating deals/opportunities as won/lost. We'll also update those deals with other activity from your proposals, such as when the client viewed your proposal, any comments that were left on it and upload a PDF of the signed proposal to your deal.
What else we've improved
- We fixed a lot of bugs in this release, but I won't bore you with the details on those.
- We've made it easier and faster to archive and delete proposals in your pipeline. Now you can check off multiple proposals at once and send them to the archives or delete them.
- We also now won't automatically archive your won/lost proposals - they stay in your pipeline until you choose to send them to the archives.
- You can now customize the subject lines of emails that get auto-sent to your clients after they accept a proposal.
- We've now added localization to Proposify. If you go to your user settings, you can choose your own time zone and we'll ensure dates match it instead of server time.
We've got a massive release planned for the next couple of weeks. I can't promise we'll get all of this done in two weeks, but we are going to slam out as much as we possibly can.
- Inline images, so you can insert images into text boxes and they will flow along with your text across pages, and you'll be able to wrap text around images.
- Pricing table improvements, so you can flow tables across pages, include multiple fee types in the same table, include multiple taxes and discounts, and allow clients to edit the quantity.
- Translated client previews, so you can set the language on a per-proposal basis in case you have clients who speak any of the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Mexican)
- Pipedrive integration, so you can import contacts from your CRM, auto-create deals and update them if they are won/lost.
As always, thanks for using Proposify, and please let me know what you think in the comments.
Struggling to write a proposal? Fast forward to send.
Our gallery of free proposal templates can kick-start your sales process.View Templates
Your mission? Close the deal. Your secret weapon? Our proposal templates.
Our free, professionally written and designed proposal templates can help you win the battle for better business.View Templates