State of Proposals
Discover the data-driven best practices behind winning event proposals to help you beat the competition.
What do successful event bids have in common? Why do some have what it takes to convince a prospect to sign while others go completely dark?
For such an important business tool, the inner workings of a proposal can be marked by guesswork and speculation.
Until now.get the free report
The insights that give your team the inside edge.
As the leading online proposal software, we scoured our database of over 2 MILLION sales documents to tease out all the juicy trends, hidden tips, and best practices of the most kick-ass (and kick-your-competition-to-the-curb) event proposals, quotes, and bids.
- The ideal structure of a successful event proposal
- How video, automatic reminders, esignatures, and other features affect close rates
- The optimum proposal creation and delivery process
And so much more.
Ready to take the guesswork out of your team’s next event bid?
This report shows you how.
Who is this report for?
The insights outlined in the State of Proposals: Event Services are based original research and analysis of proposals from companies who plan, organize, execute, promote, and sell events, experiences, venues, and destinations, or provide products or services for them.
(We take our customer’s privacy very seriously—the data we used is entirely anonymous.)
If you and your team are responsible for securing new business and driving revenue growth for:
- Event bureaus, venues, or destinations
- Experience design firms
- Conference, tradeshow, and seminar operators
- Corporate and team building event providers
- Hospitality, food & beverage, and tourism organizations
- Event services agencies
This is the report for you.GET THE FREE REPORT